Saturday, March 10, 2007

Wedding Special

Hi there.
Long time no see. First of all, I must say....

Happy Wedding Mr. KS

Mr. KS is a good friend of mine who lives in India. Yesterday was his wedding reception. I was supposed to be there to celebrate it, but unfortunatelly I could not manage to visit India.

I saw some weddings in India when I was working in Delhi, that was some posh ones in the hotel yard. It was quite impressive as even two elefants were there to celebrate.

But let's face it. It would be 100 times more interesting and enjoyable, if it was a wedding for someone who I know. So it was the greatest regret that I could not be there. I have asked him to let me know well in advance as it could be tricky to organize trip to India. So he gave me about 6 months notice. He did what he should do and I could not do my part, therefore I feel bad.

There were 3 reason that I could not fly to India this time.

1. Flight ticket was too expensive than I presumed
2. Preparation (visa for India etc) was delayed as I was busy everyday
3. Something I do not want to mention in details here happend arround myself and I was (still am) busy trying to sort out

I just very much hope that it was the most wonderful wedding for him.

So my holiday is still valid and I ended up staying in Ireland whole week during my holiday. The weather is awful and cold and windy here. Why should I be here instead having a party in warm happy India?

I do not have many good news recently. While I was whinging like above, I received a letter from my school where I was studying in the evenings.

Dear Hidekis, I am happy to attach a statement of the successful result of your reecnt examination....

....
...
..

Hideki got a Diploma (for web diveloping)!!

This was the only good news recently, but I am quite happy. As I am hoping to work for IT related job in the future, this was a first step for me, and I passed it.

Banzai!

Hmm, I am now more and more motivated. What do I want to learn next? I will probably take a course for either Computer Graphics or JAVA language.

Well, not much more news to say at this moment.

Take care all..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

g´day hideki! did i tell u that i moved to hamburg? well, i did and you´re always welcome to come over (ryanair flies into lubeck which is very close by, the airport is even called hamburg-something...) just so u don´t have to spend your holidays in rainy dublin but in rainy hamburg ;) biig hug, urs tanja (old united airlines colleague- remember ;) )

Hidekis said...

Moin moin, Tanja. Of cause I remember you. So you are Hamburger now? Thanks for inviting me to rainy Hamburg. No, it couldn't be worse than Dublin, could it? I heard it is a very nice harbor town, that I should visit. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Moin moin :) yeah, u should definitely come over and visit me! I´m sharing a flat with Frank (he used to work for Lufthansa with Marvin and we already shared house in DUB) I started an apprentice (nurse, abt 6months ago) so I´ll be in this beautiful town for at least another 2,5 yrs... Seriously- I really really like this place... and now that it´s sunny it´s even better :)
hope to see u soon- just send an email if you´re feeling like coming over!
---that was me- tanja

Anonymous said...

Hi Tanja
I have not been able to update my home page in English for a while. Shame on me. Anyway, I hope you are well. I am excited about that I will be going to Berlin next week to attend my friends wedding. Unfortunatelly it will be a very short holiday and won't be able to visit Hamburg though... Hopefully to see you next time if I come near by.