Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sad News

I am sorry to tell you this saddest story on the first post in 2008.

Last week, Annick Van De Fenster, who worked closely with me was shot dead by the thugs in Uganda, while she was there for mountain climbing with a porter and a guide.

I was in great shock and still am. I could not believe my eyes when I saw this tragic news. Anger dominated my whole body. How can she be treated this way.

I saw her from the bus in Dublin a few weeks ago, and I so much regret that I did not get to talk to her.
Have you ever thought about having a time-machine? History can be changed by even little things. For instance, if I did not miss the bus, I would not have met my girlfriend, or something like that.

Now I would really like to go back to the past and do something for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is indeed the sadest news for all of us who worked with her....

we can only have the memories..

kishore